Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday Sunshine

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! What better proof of how my grandson is crazy about his daddy!! I love them both. And the mamma and little brother too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is a Norman Rockwell in the making. That is SOOOOO perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Guys reading stuff. Even better perched on a dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest pic ever. Made me grin from ear to ear. :)

    Hope things are settling in even more...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious!! This photo made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh madly cute! What a very sweet daddy and son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this picture... Looks like a perfect Saturday morning to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a norman rockwell painting! what an incredible photo-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you print and frame this, its really good. even pup is perfect (the boys are too and that goes without saying!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...