Love the pictures! Thanks Evelyn for thinking of us and posting on our blog. I just returned home from Philly and Doug and I are trying to process it all! Its so overwhelming, and with everyone passing court this week, makes me think we would be picking our little guy up at the end of this month....Now, looking forward...with more anxiety....Thanks again Evelyn for your hugs and kind thoughts.
Oh beautiful! I love seeing so many different cows, I love cows.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I think your monkey is bigger than mine...
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the camels, they are the one animal I didn't get to see while I was there!
That's a lot of camels! And you guys are either brave or crazy for getting so close to that monkey! LOL
ReplyDeleteWe have seen some of the same scenes -- except I missed the camels!!! Wow. Brings me back.
ReplyDeleteWe have seen some of the same scenes! Except you saw more camels! Wow. Brings me back.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Thanks Evelyn for thinking of us and posting on our blog. I just returned home from Philly and Doug and I are trying to process it all! Its so overwhelming, and with everyone passing court this week, makes me think we would be picking our little guy up at the end of this month....Now, looking forward...with more anxiety....Thanks again Evelyn for your hugs and kind thoughts.
ReplyDelete