Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Name this person and what surprised me about her...

8 comments:

  1. That's Liz! And I am surprised that you are so much taller than she is. Based on her personality I would have guessed that LIz was 5'7 or taller...so either I am way off on that one or I am way off on how tall I would have guessed you to be! How fun that you guys got to meet in person!

    I am seeing that I have missed a whole ton of posts from you...going to go catch up now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - My answer was going to be almost identical to the one above. Definitely Liz, and surprised by the height differential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just under five foot two and all the APs I met in Ethiopia who read my blog were surprised by my height!

    The question now is just how long Elfe continues to think that "Mommy is BIG!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, BESIDES the height :), I want to report that Liz is super together. While I was having breakdown after meltdown in Ethiopia, Liz was cool as a cucumber. She and Elfe are a really cute pair. I am so happy fate has brought them together. AND so glad fate allowed me to be in Ethiopia at the same time as Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz! you 2 look all beamy. and I must say Evelyn..I think my daughter Eden is the same height as you!! So be prepared Liz...Elfe will be catching up to you at a shocking rate...I swear Eden was a baby just yesterday and now?? 5'5'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this pic of you guys. i am just finding some time to actually read about your life right now. better than those silly library books collecting dust on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evelyn, I've missed a bunch of posts because you aren't showing up in my google reader any more so I thought, I'm just going to go over to actual blog and see, and there's tons to read...so I'll be catching up now! Liz it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture. Great women. Doesn't surprise me at all that she had it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...