I burst into tears at this beautiful, thoughtful gift from one of you! Truly overwhelmed by the generosity of people I have never met. We have been using these to teach the entire family some signs. Amazing gift. THANK YOU!!!
Another great (online) resource is ASL Pro, they have pretty complete online dictionary and conversational dictionary.
Also, I recently found out since the parents of the boys I watch signed up, that if you sign up as a member of American Society for Deaf children they send you some free resources as well.
Oh Awesome. How sweet is that?!?
ReplyDelete~Anne
Wow, indeed. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, how wonderful! It's a nice supportive little communithy we have here in the blogosphere isn't it? =)
ReplyDeleteThis made me teary this morning when I first saw it!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteAnother great (online) resource is ASL Pro, they have pretty complete online dictionary and conversational dictionary.
Also, I recently found out since the parents of the boys I watch signed up, that if you sign up as a member of American Society for Deaf children they send you some free resources as well.
God is SO GOOD!
ReplyDelete