Sunday, June 27, 2010

6 Months a Family






Meskerem, Charlotte, NC
June 26 ,2010


*  I included the last pic so you could see the lovely accessory I have to wear for 4 weeks.

15 comments:

  1. Happy six months! Wow, can't believe it's been six months already! Love the cast ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy six months to all of you! I know it's been an amazing and challenging time for you. Looks like you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? Six months?! That is amazing. Look at you all looking like a family!

    Congrats friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. I love that lady there. Congrats on 3 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean SIX months! Whoa, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! It feels like forever and the blink of an eye at the same time! You all look great, even with accessories! And I swear A. looks even more like Bill than he did in Ethiopia...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way. No way!! Six months??! Oh, you all look fabulous, accessory and all! I love your family, Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Meskerem! We just celebrated our one year Family Day there! They are lovely people who run it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in Blue! Love the necklace! Congratulations on getting past the hardest (and lovely) 6 months! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happpy 6 months!!! Congratulations. You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, six months already! Congrats! I love the name of the restaurant! Friends of ours just adopted a little girl with that name!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Liz says... forever and the blink of an eye. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful people.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice to see your smiling face. Congratulations on the six month milestone. Seems like forever ago and just yesterday all at the same time. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...