We again have guests, Bill's parents, who are actually coming to save us, as we have no idea what lies ahead, how to take care of a post-op baby whose ears will be "turned off" completely for 2-4 weeks, along with his energetic older brother and his one-armed mother.
All will be well. I feel it. And my Summer and Fall calendars are completely free after this week.
I am ready for Wednesday. Ready for K to go into the next phase of his way too eventful little life. Bill and I will be at the hospital all day. I plan on taking my laptop, giving updates and passing the time with catching up on all my blogfriends. I have missed you.
K with his speech therapist
I'm so glad you're going to have some help. I'll be thinking of you all and sending warm and loving thoughts your way. Glad you'll be updating us!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of your little one. Stay at peace!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you guys and sending good mojo. XOXO!
ReplyDeleteHeidi
Thank you for the update, we'll all be thinking of you on Wednesday!! I'm so glad you'll have help from family during this; hopefully that will alleviate some of the day to day frustrations! That picture is too cute; I love how K is paying such close attention!
ReplyDeleteSo busy. I am glad you feel ready now. That helps a lot. I will be thinking of you and praying for Kibru.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about K on Wednesday. Hope all goes well and that life calms down a bit.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for all of you! So happy Wednesday is almost here for you.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo! What a beautifully kind face his therapist has. Lovely.
Gulp. That is a lot in 3 weeks girly. A lot. Thanks for keeping us updated. I will keep little dude in my prayers that all will go better than ever expected, and that this will be a huge blessing to his life. Look at me...you've got the 'ol Unitarian Universalist saying prayer and blessing and all in the same sentence. :) Glad you have help. Humongous cyber hugs coming at ya from me!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Be well! And good luck with everything
ReplyDeletei've missed you! i'm glad you did have a good time. but am also happy to hear that you are setting some self-preservation boundaries and settling down a bit. i'm nervous about the surgery. i know he will do fine. but i love that boy and his mama and his whole family. so i will be thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of love as always.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you guys.xoxo.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you'll have some help this week. Sending incredibly positive thoughts your way for K's surgery this week. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI tried to cram two parties into the three-day weekend and it almost did me in - I can't even imagine doing everything you did in the last three weeks!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Wednesday, I think you are right that it will be good to finally get to the next stage for K.
did I read that right? Did you say TWELVE overnight guests????
ReplyDeleteYou deserve a MEDAL. A great big shiny gold one.
Thinking of y'all as tomorrow approaches. Blessings and healing and grace for the days to come.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you, and concerned for you all! Totally relieved you have help coming!!! THANK GOODNESS. You can do it all E-you have show us that for certain-but having some time to cry into your B's arms while juggling all of this - is what makes having help = priceless! We love you guys and can't wait to read that K's through this procedure and busy "just" being A's little brother again! Hugs and thoughts to you all- Kimberly
ReplyDelete