So handsome! and he looks so grown up here!
Oh yes, my boys would have done the same, and probably paused in the middle to make a mud pie! Can't believe how much your boys have grown lately! So handsome!
Love that look on his face, hands on hips in the first photo! (Laurie)
He is a studmuffinette. Adorable, handsome, all that and then some. His little legs are getting long, he is growing skyward!Cindy
oh, Evelyn, he is so adorable. I swoon for boys, I can't help it!
Such a beautiful boy!
So handsome! and he looks so grown up here!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, my boys would have done the same, and probably paused in the middle to make a mud pie! Can't believe how much your boys have grown lately! So handsome!
ReplyDeleteLove that look on his face, hands on hips in the first photo! (Laurie)
ReplyDeleteHe is a studmuffinette. Adorable, handsome, all that and then some. His little legs are getting long, he is growing skyward!
ReplyDeleteCindy
oh, Evelyn, he is so adorable. I swoon for boys, I can't help it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful boy!
ReplyDelete