Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010 In Pictures

Proud of his cranberry garland
Cookie-decorating with friends
Christmas Eve Stockings (they would have been happy with just that)
Finally the curiosity is over!


Christmas morning - Samba helps

Just like Diego's "Special Camera Click!"  Now I don't have to use a calculator anymore!

Smile, daddy!

Mom, what is this?

I like it better than the shiny box.

This fire station  looks suspiciously like your dream dollhouse as a child, mom.
Click

7 comments:

  1. That is one wonderful Christmas! I am so glad you were able to spend (at least half a day) it at home!

    And we loved the part of the season you got to be with us, too.

    And your gifts for the boys were right on target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone refurbish the dream dollhouse of your mother's into a fire station? If so, wow!

    And I love that your littlest sweetie has a musical instrument. May he soak up the wonder and joy of sounds this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLICK! Take a PIC! I got one for Mr Little here too- but he was so happy with the gifted train tracks I didn't even have him open it... maybe later. He'll be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear onesie pjs...they just look so darn cozy..sigh. Thank you for sharing these, it gives me hope =) Your boys (and family) are lovely. What a great Christmas! Keep those posts coming...!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...