I open my own blog to get to the blogs I read and I cannot take looking at those sad K pictures any more! So even though I am still in a period of lack of inspiration for blogging, I could at least change the pictures we first see when opening this blog!
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. I wish you could see our house right now - flowers, flowers everywhere! The azalea bushes out front are in full, vibrant pink-violet bloom. There is pollen everywhere in our city. My blue car looks like a yellow daisy. Our windows are thrown open to the delicious spring air. The grass is growing and the birds are singing. Everyone wants to be outside. It is such a sweet time of year...
Yay Spring!! Yay happier pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so jealous that spring is there.... Our spring arrives so late. Not a flower to be seen... But, the light and sun are there. So, I'll take it... But oh the flowers! I need me some bloom! Love your happy pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat pix.
ReplyDeleteCynthia Coffey had Theresa, Lori & I over to here house a few weeks ago and we were talking about blogs and different people and we most all admitted that we just follow the people who are on your blog roll from your page.
It's like I'm looking into the future. I hope it's not too distant. It is absolutely NOT Spring here yet. The visible corner of your yard looks just like ours, only bigger, cleaner, prettier, and springy-er. Love it. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!
ReplyDeleteI will never forget South Carolina's green pollen as long as a I live! The boys look happy!
ReplyDeleteSpring envy! Nice to see flowers even from afar.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon. YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEE!
YAY FOR SPRING!
ReplyDelete(and how lovely to have happier photos )
Ahhh, springtime! The boys look happy helping Daddy, and I can only imagine how beautiful it must be now! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I am jealous of your spring weather; it has yet to make itself known here in Chicago. Looks like you guys are making the most of it!
ReplyDelete