I remember doing that, felt like SO much work and then I took forever writing about it... But they are so fun to read! Hope you do it, I'll check back and make get motivated. I'll have to clean the house, though, before I do my day in photos.
Done! That was so much fun. Always love it and soooo worth the time to go back and look at year's past. Here is my link: http://eastiopians.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/photo-by-the-hour-may-11-2011/
Post is poorly edited but up anyway. What a great way to commemorate my daughter's birthday. I wish I would have done it on my son's... There is always next year. Thanks for motivating me.
I did it! Loved this project. Can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks for the inspiration. http://scoopingitup.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-in-photos.html
Yay!!!! Now, gotta grab my camera and pick a day. Maybe today. :)
ReplyDeleteTotally doing it today!
ReplyDeleteI remember doing that, felt like SO much work and then I took forever writing about it... But they are so fun to read! Hope you do it, I'll check back and make get motivated. I'll have to clean the house, though, before I do my day in photos.
ReplyDeleteI'm in too. Last year I took most of the pix but missed a couple of hours and couldn't ever get it together for a whole day.
ReplyDeleteI'll do it too.... Soon-ish! :)
ReplyDeleteDone! That was so much fun. Always love it and soooo worth the time to go back and look at year's past. Here is my link:
ReplyDeletehttp://eastiopians.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/photo-by-the-hour-may-11-2011/
Done. A mere 12 minutes after Theresa: http://www.ahnten.com/a-day-in-photos/
ReplyDeleteIn like flynn.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing it!
ReplyDeleteI did it! Our day is here: http://www.findingmagnolia.com/2011/05/our-day-in-photos-may-13-2011.html
ReplyDelete(Also, hi! I don't think I've commented on your blog before, but have been reading forever. Your boys are beautiful.)
Thanks for motivating me to do this.... always fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading these posts! Do you have one? I posted mine yesterday, though I didn't manage anything near 1 picture an hour.
ReplyDeletePost is poorly edited but up anyway. What a great way to commemorate my daughter's birthday. I wish I would have done it on my son's... There is always next year.
ReplyDeleteThanks for motivating me.
http://semiferalmama.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/photo-by-the-hour/
Who is uncharted terrain and why don't I know who it is?
ReplyDeleteMine is done!
ReplyDeletehttp://seichters.blogspot.com/2011/05/our-real-day-in-photos.html
email me with your email address and i will invite you
meuslex958@yahoo(.)com
I did it! Loved this project. Can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeletehttp://scoopingitup.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-in-photos.html
What a difference a year makes. Holy smokes.
ReplyDeleteThis is my public blog (thanks to you): http://buenasuerteliving.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the invitation!
yay! i did it too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://journey2ethiopia.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-in-photos-2011.html