![]() |
| Scootle's first day of school 2011 |
| Scootle's first day of school 2010 |
![]() |
| Silly 2011 |
| Silly 2010 |
Well, he has been successfully delivered for his first day of school. Bill was walking him to his class when Scootle and a classmate ran into the teacher in the hall. His teacher sent the classmate to wait with the others in the cafeteria, but asked Scootle to come help her set up the classroom. That's my boy. Bill tried to explain to Scootle-doot that I was going to pick him up later this year (2:30 vs. 11:30). He said, "I know that, dad." (Duh, dad!) Whereas last year, Scootle was a bit shy about his first day, not sure of what was going to happen, this year, he is all confidence. You can see it in the pictures, can't you? He's got it down. Can't wait until 2:30 to hear all about it.


Wow! He is SO grown up! I hope the first day went well.
ReplyDeleteHe looks SO Big! I hope his first day (and yours) went really well.
ReplyDeleteSheer handsomeness, love him.
ReplyDeleteOh, he has got SO TALL!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a year makes! I love back-to-school...the pictures by the front door, the excitement, and hearing all about it over afternoon snacks.
ReplyDeleteTHat's my boy! I love those kids -- how can I wait any longer to go see you!! Or you come here!
ReplyDelete