Monday, August 29, 2011

Prayers As of Late

These days, my prayers constantly vacillate from one form or another of these two basic prayers:
  1. Lord, what the ***** were you thinking?  I am not a good parent for this particular child!!!  How on earth did you think this was a good idea?  I am losing it and I need help!   (Shakes fist at the heavens)   
  2. God, thank you, thank you, thank you that I get to parent these two particular little people.  They are so sweet, so fun, so delightful.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude and humility that I get to be their mommy.  (Sigh, love, love, love, sigh....)
Can you guess which one I was uttering when I took this picture?




5 comments:

  1. Yes.

    I think I'm thinking the same things but I manage to complicate it beyond my ability to break it down to something so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic. Perfect moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...