Monday, June 25, 2012

Magic Bed


Speaking of growth (see last post), our boys have graduated from toddler bed and crib to a full sized bunk!  Oh, IKEA, how I love you!  Neither of my boys take naps anymore, but since they love their new bed, they have not minded their daily one a a quarter hour "rest time" after lunch.  They can have books and small toys as well as listen to music, as long as they stay in their beds.  Four weeks into summer and it is going well (and I'm gonna knock on the side of that bunk to be sure).  I just took this picture a few minutes ago.  This is what they do before bed.  Scootle turns out the light at some point.  Boo is fine with that on most nights.  They fall asleep with little drama.  Best $ I've spent in a while! 

(As for the bunks, on the IKEA website they look kind of flimsy, but in person, the beds are quite sturdy ... nice solid wood.  We are very pleased.)

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear about Ikea. I wish there was one here. I assume you ordered it and had it sent from Charlotte? I have been saying that I am getting those for my boys when Ashu gets a little older. He has never napped, but I love the idea of l5 minutes in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...