My, how my precious grandsons have grown! Great photo documentation! I love our boys!
Love this!
Oh my goodness!
Oh wow! That is really striking. The first two photos especially show just an incredible change for your bigger guy. Love that!
Amazing, amazing changes. So beautiful then. So beautiful now!
WOW!!
That is cute, profound, and offensive. I am offended by this whole time flying thing. It is obscene how fast this time has gone by. And it is ridiculous how handsome those little (big) boys are.
Aw, Katy! Thanks. I, too, am offended at the time passing! And a little relieved. Things get easier, yet I miss some of the baby squishyness!
Oh my goodness, Evelyn. Your boys are so big now!!! And beautiful. ;)
My, how my precious grandsons have grown! Great photo documentation! I love our boys!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is really striking. The first two photos especially show just an incredible change for your bigger guy. Love that!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, amazing changes. So beautiful then. So beautiful now!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!
ReplyDeleteThat is cute, profound, and offensive. I am offended by this whole time flying thing. It is obscene how fast this time has gone by. And it is ridiculous how handsome those little (big) boys are.
ReplyDeleteAw, Katy! Thanks. I, too, am offended at the time passing! And a little relieved. Things get easier, yet I miss some of the baby squishyness!
DeleteOh my goodness, Evelyn. Your boys are so big now!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd beautiful. ;)