Not much happening here. My brain seems to have also taken a vacation. Meanwhile, I wait, I hope, I distract myself. Probably not going to be posting much more this summer. But if you stop by, drop me a comment! I'd love to know you were here.
Peace out.
Evelyn
I am thinking of you, Evelyn. I am not blogging much either this summer.
ReplyDeleteDon't stay gone too long. I'm with you on feeling blah and not into blogging/wallowing. It'll happen for both of us at some point, right?
ReplyDeleteYou and Rachel are next up... go out wander. enjoy. have fun. You'll be found when needed! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteOh Evelyn!
ReplyDeleteIt's all I have... just Oh!
The universe is a perverse place at times.
What a celebration will be had when they are finally in your arms!
Go out and enjoy summery things, we'll still be here when you feel ready to come back!
ReplyDeleteJulie was here.
ReplyDeleteOh girl. I think about you so often and wonder how you are doing. The ugliest cry and whoop of joy is waiting inside of me. Just for you.
ReplyDeleteChristine
This sounds so similar to the way I'm feeling right now! I think my mind has taking a hiatus until something happens to bring me back! I really need some good news! :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to read about your children. They will be perfect.
ReplyDeleteI'm here... thinking about you....
ReplyDeletelol @ Julie!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn, you have been SO patient, chica. I am on pins and needles for you, seriously, amiga. Esta noche, no de hecho ahorita, voy a prender una vela para tí para tap into some good energy in the universe - may it all happen very soon. (I somehow feel that I'm mispelling "vela"...)
Cindy
Evelyn, come back soon! But also, if you feel like staying away a bit, do it. I'm thinking I should take a summer bloggy break, too. I'm burned out and also in need of change, and hoping, although it is so much different. Take care, and even if you don't blog, write to me anytime if you feel like it!! I'd love to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteHey there. I hope you find some fun summertime things to do to distract you for a moment or two.
ReplyDeleteHi, Evelyn - I came across your blog today after seeing one of your posts on the WHFC Ethiopia forum. Your wait has certainly been a long one! I hope it is coming to a very, very good ending very soon. We are in the middle of our home study but hope to be on the waiting list this fall for Ethiopia. Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog. I am in the nascent stages of blog development ... but am already overwhelmed by the wonders this universe has provided. I hope we get a chance to know each other. I've read a bit of your blog and definitely feel the connection.
ReplyDeleteI was here. I'll be checking in periodically. Feel free to email me if you want to whine privately. Jamie (of the defunct battle-station) and I used to write big long sobby complainy emails to our social workers and then email them to eachother, and not to the social workers. It made me feel better to whine and send it off to someone. As you know, I do not possess your patience and ability to find so much good in the wait.
ReplyDeleteDAMNIT!! I was sure, sure, sure I was going to come here to find a referral post from when I was gone. DAMNIT.
ReplyDeleteYOU are in my thoughts....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetechnical difficulties ...
ReplyDeleteHello again! Sending wishes for a referral very soon. By the way, I think you are extra cool because you are from Brazil. I hope to live there some day or at least visit for a very long period of time. I have a few Brazilian friends and one really good friend whose mother is from the US and whose father is Brazilian. He grew up mainly in Brazil but is in the States for university. He's super cool and definitely has a really amazing outlook on the world. Your child is going to be so lucky to truly be tri-continental. Don't be a stranger.
I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm here.... keep hoping to read more from you. Hope that your summer is peaceful and fun...
ReplyDeleteOh Evelyn, have you seen me come here everyday. Estoy esperando ansiosa el momento en que sepas quienes sean los ninos suyos...ahhh, te doy abracotes grandotes mientras todavia estas esperando.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteWe are waiting with you and checking your blog to make sure we don't miss the BIG news. Eu vou te dar uma abraco virtual quando acontecer.
Beijos,
Bianca
thinking of you
ReplyDeleteas i don't have the dark chocolate bar
that melted in my purse
and then i put in the freezer
it's still there
waiting
i just came across your blog courtesy of kristine at spontaneousdelight.com who said you've had the longest wait ever and have sworn off chocolate until you get your referral. Well, that spoke to me. I too will forgo all chocolate (and I don't take this lightly) until you get your referral. Just wanted you to know that we out here feel your angst.
ReplyDeleteEvelyn - did you see this post?
ReplyDeletehttp://mayasmercato.com/?p=1263&cpage=1#comment-391
k