A little taste of Boo's speech therapy session which happened on Monday .... he is understanding and speaking a lot more. I think he is up to 100-120 words.
i love this- on so many levels. I'm so proud of him! You! Everyone who works with him... Amazing! I'm fascinated by it, too.... thank you for sharing! xo
I love this, thank you so much for posting it. I have so many questions. I'm amazed by his progress! Wow! You guy Kibru little man! And mama and daddy too! What a road you all have been on and look how far you have traveled.
Boo. It's saying that the video is private! So glad he is improving with his speech!!
ReplyDeleteWhat progress! Thanks for sharing; I love how he really makes that sheep jump =)
ReplyDeletei love this- on so many levels. I'm so proud of him! You! Everyone who works with him... Amazing! I'm fascinated by it, too.... thank you for sharing! xo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! I had to come back and see if I could see it. Love love love.
ReplyDeleteI love this, thank you so much for posting it. I have so many questions. I'm amazed by his progress! Wow! You guy Kibru little man! And mama and daddy too! What a road you all have been on and look how far you have traveled.
ReplyDeleteOh Wow. What KN says.
ReplyDeleteI looove this so much. Looooook at that little, gorgeous guy Kibru make so much progress! - "more please!". What a superstar he is.
Thank you for posting this.
Wow! He's doing so great! We've only recently mastered that SL/SH stuff ourselves :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh, this is really impressive! (And really interesting).
ReplyDeleteWow! What progress!
ReplyDelete