Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day In Photos 2012




It's simple.  Pick a day, any day.  Take a photo every hour or at whatever times make sense to you.  Share the pictures on your blog.  Link to me there and link yourself here below!  I will be participating, but if things go like they did in years past, I'll be one of the last ones!


9 comments:

  1. I have asked my mom to stay at my house. Here's hoping that my photos might include a certain family whose members originated on three different geographical areas of the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am clearly out of the loop! Hurry up and take the pictures so I can put together these juicy details....

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh!! Exciting! I love this time of year! (and I freaking MISS YOU woman!!!! Is it April 8th yet?????)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! I cannot believe you posted this yesterday. I was getting ready to send you an email and say it's that time of year again, let's take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeeeee! I love this tradition. Will do mine this week. Miss you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do it too. I have to go to bed now. I forget that I can come here to catch up with you. I have a lot of cathing up to do. I miss you and love you and hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YEA! I loved this last year. I will definitely do mine soon. It might take me a few days, but count me in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...