This is a video of Scottle, freshly arrived home, with his beautiful accented English. He is wearing PJ's that are now too little for Boo-boo.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Friday Flick - Don't Blink!
Since we have had the boys, I have recorded countless videos. They are a jumbled mess. I have gotten a new computer in that time as well, so what little organization there once was on one computer did not convert to the next. I have been going through and converting/uploading these videos individually. The images have stunned me. Note to self: Don't blink! They will be heading to college in a heartbeat.
This is a video of Scottle, freshly arrived home, with his beautiful accented English. He is wearing PJ's that are now too little for Boo-boo.
This is a video of Scottle, freshly arrived home, with his beautiful accented English. He is wearing PJ's that are now too little for Boo-boo.
Labels:
Scootle-doot (A)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be so sad when M's accent disappears. =( Love the videos!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!
ReplyDelete